locked Re: Proposed Detail Page Changes for DMR

Tony

Currently the link returns a "404 (Not Found)" formal page, even though it worked properly when the OP first posted it.

On 01/21/2018 08:55 AM, Lenny Gemar - N7MOT wrote:

The link doesn't seem to work, even when logged in.

73,
Lenny

Lenny Gemar
N7MOT@...
http://www.n7mot.com/
208-691-4735 (cell)
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Garrett Dow (KD6KPC) <kd6kpc@...>
Date: 1/20/2018 10:14
To: DMR-Main@DMR.groups.io
Subject: [DMR-Main] Proposed Detail Page Changes for DMR
Preview for users on the group. We are working to upgrade the Repeater Detail pages for DMR (and other repeaters). Please take a look:

https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details_new.php?state_id=18&ID=27

You will notice there is more information about the repeater available than was previously. We will also be adding web links to go straight to the repeater or network pages to quickly get more information about the repeater.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Garrett, KD6KPC

Join DMR@DMR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.