locked Re: Proposed Detail Page Changes for DMR

Dave, W7KFO

I like it, especially the expanded Talkgroup View (which isn't working under the new link).

Dave
W7KFO

On 1/20/2018 10:14 AM, Garrett Dow (KD6KPC) wrote:
Preview for users on the group. We are working to upgrade the Repeater Detail pages for DMR (and other repeaters). Please take a look:

https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details_new.php?state_id=18&ID=27

You will notice there is more information about the repeater available than was previously. We will also be adding web links to go straight to the repeater or network pages to quickly get more information about the repeater.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Garrett, KD6KPC

Join DMR@DMR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.