locked Re: Proposed Detail Page Changes for DMR

Mike, NO7RF <no7rfi@...>

Nice efforts afoot.

The TG mapping accuracy is better and the pin mapping is nice by the state.  Need to figure out how to do pin mapping by region to pick up all our repeaters.

-- Mike, NO7RF,  Mazama, Washington

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM, David Freitag <dfreitag@...> wrote:

I like it, especially the expanded Talkgroup View (which isn't working under the new link).

Dave
W7KFO

On 1/20/2018 10:14 AM, Garrett Dow (KD6KPC) wrote:
Preview for users on the group. We are working to upgrade the Repeater Detail pages for DMR (and other repeaters). Please take a look:

https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details_new.php?state_id=18&ID=27

You will notice there is more information about the repeater available than was previously. We will also be adding web links to go straight to the repeater or network pages to quickly get more information about the repeater.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Garrett, KD6KPC

--
Mike, NO7RF, Mazama WA

Join DMR@DMR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.