locked Location of PNW Codeplug download please

Joe -- W1SPY

Hi, I’ve been trying for 1.45 hrs to find a downloadable file for the PNW Codeplug that I can upload to the N0GSW Contact Manager and finally to write to the MD380 using the TYT software, so I can finally get active on MR, after frustrating starts and stops in the last 2 years, only getting frustrated by not having a codeplug for this area unless I built one from sratch for which I lack the time and patience, can someone plese sen me the url, it is not on the pnw.trbo.dmr.org/codeplug page there is just a notice saying it is there (but it isn’t that I can see). Thank you

Join DMR@DMR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.