locked Re: Location of PNW Codeplug download please

Greg Gipe

Moderator:  Locking the thread as it should have been in the PNW Subgroup...and now with the help provided, tis locked.  Thanks everyone for helping out!

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Greg Gipe <greggipe575@...> wrote:
I have one I will send you in a little bit. For the MD380

On Mar 10, 2018 1:47 PM, "Joe" <jpcirone@...> wrote:

Hi, I’ve been trying for 1.45 hrs to find a downloadable file for the PNW Codeplug that I can upload to the N0GSW Contact Manager and finally to write to the MD380 using the TYT software, so I can finally get active on MR, after frustrating starts and stops in the last 2 years, only getting frustrated by not having a codeplug for this area unless I built one from sratch for which I lack the time and patience, can someone plese sen me the url, it is not on the pnw.trbo.dmr.org/codeplug page there is just a notice saying it is there (but it isn’t that I can see). Thank you

Join DMR@DMR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.