Topics

locked Location of PNW Codeplug download please

Joe -- W1SPY

Hi, I’ve been trying for 1.45 hrs to find a downloadable file for the PNW Codeplug that I can upload to the N0GSW Contact Manager and finally to write to the MD380 using the TYT software, so I can finally get active on MR, after frustrating starts and stops in the last 2 years, only getting frustrated by not having a codeplug for this area unless I built one from sratch for which I lack the time and patience, can someone plese sen me the url, it is not on the pnw.trbo.dmr.org/codeplug page there is just a notice saying it is there (but it isn’t that I can see). Thank you

Jeff (W7GPG)

Hi Joe,

I'm not positive, but think this may be the link you're looking for.  It contains several files related to the MD-380.

http://www.trbo.org/pnw/codeplug/Tytera/

-73

Jeff
KI7NHO

Richard - W7NRO

http://www.trbo.org/pnw/codeplug/Tytera/

Is this what you are looking for?

Richard

On Mar 10, 2018, at 13:47, Joe <jpcirone@...> wrote:

Hi, I’ve been trying for 1.45 hrs to find a downloadable file for the PNW Codeplug that I can upload to the N0GSW Contact Manager and finally to write to the MD380 using the TYT software, so I can finally get active on MR, after frustrating starts and stops in the last 2 years, only getting frustrated by not having a codeplug for this area unless I built one from sratch for which I lack the time and patience, can someone plese sen me the url, it is not on the pnw.trbo.dmr.org/codeplug page there is just a notice saying it is there (but it isn’t that I can see). Thank you

Rod / KC7AAD

hoe, if you've spent time looking in this group, that's why you haven't found anything.you need to go to the PNW group, and not the more general DMR group. The codeplug can be found at:
https://dmr.groups.io/g/PNW/files/Codeplugs/Tytera
Use the latest one. It will require some upgrading as it hasn't been maintained on this site. Someone out there may have a more current one, and willing to upload it.
What area are you in? That may also help get one that's more tailored to your area, versus something with all of the possible PNW Zones and repeaters programmed in it?

Hope this info helps!!
Rod / KC7AAD

Craig - K7EXJ -- Moses Lake

Something on this groups.io page, perhaps?

73 de K7EXJ

Jeff (W7GPG)

Hi Joe,

I don't believe this umbrella group is the right place for this post, but, this may be the link you're looking for.  It contains several files related to the MD-380.

http://www.trbo.org/pnw/codeplug/Tytera/

Note also:  I tried responding via the email notice I received about this post, but don't see that it made it to Groups.io.  Sorry to all if this message ends up being a repeat.

-73

Jeff
KI7NHO

Greg Gipe

I have one I will send you in a little bit. For the MD380

On Mar 10, 2018 1:47 PM, "Joe" <jpcirone@...> wrote:

Hi, I’ve been trying for 1.45 hrs to find a downloadable file for the PNW Codeplug that I can upload to the N0GSW Contact Manager and finally to write to the MD380 using the TYT software, so I can finally get active on MR, after frustrating starts and stops in the last 2 years, only getting frustrated by not having a codeplug for this area unless I built one from sratch for which I lack the time and patience, can someone plese sen me the url, it is not on the pnw.trbo.dmr.org/codeplug page there is just a notice saying it is there (but it isn’t that I can see). Thank you

Greg Gipe

Moderator:  Locking the thread as it should have been in the PNW Subgroup...and now with the help provided, tis locked.  Thanks everyone for helping out!