Topics

locked New Baofeng UV- 5 tier II

Garrett Dow (KD6KPC)

Just FYI, since I know there were problems with the old Baofeng DMR radios, they seem to be offering a new one that will work with repeaters, is dual band, and is only $65.

https://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=124469

-Garrett, KD6KPC

Rob K7RHM

I would personally stay away from the really cheap DMR radios. They seem to cause more issues for everyone than what they are worth. Connect Systems has a DMR radio for $130 that has proven itself or pay $39 more and get a dual band (D868UV)

Rob