PNW DMR Repeater Managers PNW-DMR-Managers@DMR.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is a closed group for repeater owners, site managers and other major contributors who may have assets dedicated to PNW DMR or otherwise a stake or vested interest in the PNW DMR Network
This is not the PNW DMR Admin Team but a more general group that would deal with current repeater and networking issues, updates, changes and such on a more system-wide basis as well as local repeater issues if you wish to discuss your issues. Issues could be repeater networking, one-ways, the talkgroup deck, timers, user problems, jammers, etc.
If you have specific issues with the networking resources, issues outside of your control, please Email the PNW DMR Admin Team: email@example.com if you do not wish to discuss them here.
Issues may be more administrative and if it involves more than just a user or issues on your repeater, feel free to share it with the wider group.
The admin team will not necessarily know there are networking issues, so if you notice something amiss, please drop us a note.
It goes without saying that if you share it here, consider it public, so if the information is sensitive, please keep in mind that what you say here can be heard there, so-to-speak.
- 21 Members
- 23 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of DMR.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their posts.