c-Bridge Admins Using the DMRX Talkgroup Server c-Bridge-DMRX@DMR.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is a group primarily to support the Ham radio c-Bridge managers, administrator, IPSC users, developers and 3rd party services and tool creators who are using the talkgroups services provided by DRMX.
If you are interested in the c-Bridge more generally, then consider our open, public group at: https://dmr.groups.io/g/c-Bridge-Public
This group is closed, so you must provide your call, name, c-Bridge representation or other credentials by adding them to your subscription profile. This can be done as soon as you make your request to join. If you don't provide any info in your subscription profile, then your request will not be approved and groups.IO will drop your request after 14 days.
This group's privacy settings will be maxed out, so unless you post, members won't be able to see that you are a member. The public is blocked completely except for search hits to locate this group and then the group's homepage info which you are reading now. This may be relaxed in the future depending on member preferences, but we choose to lock it down in an abundance of caution for the concerns of the membership.
DMRX doesn't have a effective method to get the news out, but this group can and will help us communicate, especially during acute connectivity periods.
We will be announcing a new and much improved c-Bridge alias file service soon, better than provided by DMRX currently. We will have some updates on the DMRX dashboard and other services soon also. We are trying to keep DMRX afloat but the costs are pushing us to look in other directions as well.
- 40 Members
- 39 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of DMR.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 365 days.